Advanced Hard Surface Product Modeling and Rendering Tutorial
In this tutorial series, you will learn how to approach to very complex hard surface shapes, you will learn new Subdivision Surface techniques to get a very fast and easy results, after this tutorial, you will be ready for the new Cinema 4D interface and improved UV tools, I sincerely believe that this tutorial will take your hard surface modeling skills to the next level.
This tutorial is mainly focused on Subdivison Surface modeling techniques in Cinema 4D, these techniques could be applied by any other 3D modeling sorfwares which has Subdivision Surface workflow.
- 8 hours of content, 13 parts.
- Vanilla Cinema 4D R25, no modeling plugins used.
- Modeling, UV unwrapping, Rendering and Rigging tutorials.
- Final project files and image planes.
- New Cinema 4D interface and new modeling workflow.
- Octane Render Engine is used.
- PureRef images
- Introduction and Setup
- Part 1 – Modeling The Base ( 48:11 Minutes )
- Part 2 – Subdivision ( 25:22 Minutes )
- Part 3 – Bottom Details ( 28:39 Minutes )
- Part 4 – Seams ( 32:36 Minutes )
- Part 5 – Smaller Details ( 59:12 Minutes )
- Part 6 – Arms ( 58:37 Minutes )
- Part 7 – Propellers ( 29:12 Minutes )
- Part 8 – Camera ( 51:30 Minutes )
- Part 9 – Finalizing Modeling ( 34:56 Minutes )
- Part 10 – Toloopgy ( 11:50 Minutes )
- Part 11 – UV Unwrapping ( 1 Hour 8 Minutes )
- Part 12 – Rendering and Materials ( 26:31 Minutes )
- Part 13 – Rigging ( 27:32 Minutes )